ROFL... a guy goin' nuts after reachin 60!

Dagorian

Oh Man... This would have been frickin hilarious if they deleted his character while he was running around the dorm.. I even thought that's what they were going to do when the camera moved back into the room and you could still hear him screaming on the second floor... no luck:{

Now that's where "Get A Life" comes to mind. If that's what he did when he reached Level 60, wonder how he reacted the first time he . . . nm.

^^;

Hope I wont be like that when Ill be reaching lvl 20 in Guild Wars.. T_T I shouldnt ^^

good thing he didn't do that in my dorm...he might have accidentally found a chair in his path while he was running through the dorms at night screaming...

Hmm, that was odd lol. I think I'll be excited when I hit 60... but I don't think I'm gonna run through the dorms like he did.... that .... that was... overboard.. just a tad.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]