Robes of Prophecy

Bentley

[item]robes of prophecy[/item] Look at the newest winner

http://www.wowgoons.com/~guild/index.1.jpg

to make the item show you you just type [ item ] and then you type the name of the item. IE Benediction and close it out with [ /item ] but you do not add the space between the [brackets]

so [ item ]benediction[ /item ]

would look like this without the spaces

[item]Benediction[/item]

[item]Giantstalker's Epaulets[/item]

[item]Giantstalker's Leggings[/item]

[item]Giantstalker's Gloves[/item]

w00t it works, looks like it takes the name and searches allakhazam =D i just copy and paste the name of the item because I can't spell correctly.

[item]Fang of Venoxis[/item]

[item]Fang of the Faceless[/item]

[item]arcane[/item]

OOOO IM SO HAPPY, lol I can make cool ........ itemswhereyoucanscrooloverthemandseewhatthehelltheyreallyare things.

LOL I take no credit.. I just taught you how to use a program that Dagorian and Hykos put into the forums and our website.

THank you Hykos and Dagorian for all your hard work. The site is wonderful.

O yea. thanks guys... and BTW, this is an awesome start t othe new site... it looks really nice and there is alot more interactivness to it which is completely FTW.... Nice work on the new site and thanks for throwin in the allakhazam stuff......

[item]/famos[/item]

awww so fun

[item]nexus crystal[/item] oh wait i mean [item]essence of the pure flame[/item] >

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]