Hello

Stryfe

oops, posted about the Ny times article, then saw it on down. So while i am trying to cover up this embarissing moment tongue.gif Will say hey.

So Hi smile.gif Been coming to this site for a bit now lurking while lvl a new toon. RL friends with the guys and gals from Konoah. (Ratava, Rets, Kas, Hykos, Shik, etc...)

hello Stryfe,

I have seen you on the forums a bit and i have to ask a question.

I used to know a guy who went by the same name, any chance your real name is Eric?

anyways, welcome smile.gif

omg konoha person? eric?? i know eric. omg, i dunno who it is but im praying its steven <3333

yea welcome to the forums jeremy

Ok you clowns, very funny.

I asked because they guy I knew went by Stryfe in a Sci-Fi Larp that I used to play. Looking at this guy's profile on teh forums it says he is from GA, like me. So I asked, now leave me along wink.gif

Sorry Not me Garnok. I got Stryfe from a school friend who introduced me to the original X-Wing and gave me this for my call sign. Then several years later FFVII came out and Clouds last name was Strife...and the rest they say is history. Tried to get Stryfe on Skullcrusher but was already taken got it on Spinebreaker tho tongue.gif O btw is there a way i can change Stryfe to my screen name so it wont get all confusing and shit?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]