BWL After Vael.

Shikimaru

Getting rid of my write up here since it was realy unorganized and messy, i'll have a brand new one up soon.

Couple suggestions and thoughts on Broodlord for ya. His MS's (depending on armor) hit for anywhere between 4k-12k. Tanks will be 1-shotted from time to time. You might find it helpful to assign 2 healers to each individual tank because he can switch so quickly. The blastwave is resistable but usually only hits for 3k. All tanks need to be at 100% health at all times or you will lose them quick. Lastly, you need to keep track of which tanks have died. If you have a tank that has not died the whole fight and you are down to around 25%, you better keep him up or its gg - wars that die after 80% will not be able to hold aggro in the end.

Just a couple thoughts.

Did you edit this post or was I just too drunk the first time I read it?

hint: if druids spam hibernate on the hat dragons the raid won't get AOEd

my first suggestion for broodlord is to not pull him prematurely in the middle of our quick resting period. we are doing good on the clearing we jsut need more practice to get better =D

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]