Rag = trash mob [for fp]

Klaudia

I just wanted to say AMAZING job to everyone who helped down Rag today, that was incredible! He was down in like 5 minutes =p I'm really, really impressed by everyone and how well we work together. I am so happy to be in FP! *gets teary eyed* I love you all.... *sniff* so, so much... XD And of course, congrats to everyone who got the lootzors! =p

Nemesis Pants - Kait

Dragonstalker Pants - Kibai

Band of Sulfuras - Sicbo

Cloak of Shrouded Mists - Daghostmaker

Awesome feat guys... too bad i died to damn fast... never standing there again, ever.

Grats again to loot winners and the people who invested, farmed etc etc. to provide the stuff needed to make Rag a marshmallow!

In deed they Did, Este. Although it was one voice quieter than it should have been... /glare.

Awesome feat guys... too bad i died to damn fast... never standing there again, ever.

OMG did last night piss me off. I don't think I couldnt have died any sooner too. Second AoE knocked me back just over the lava for almsot no damage. While running back around on the edge of AoE KD range (which I swear to god I was outside its range since my feet were in the lava), I got blasted high enough up to fall for 5100+ damage. I landed in the lava and my body was floating jsut below the top of the lava. I had enough time to triple check my health meter (5189hp) before I landed, in case I needed to pop a HS, and apparently I needed too. :/

I'm not attacking until 90% from now on.

Awesome work everyone! I think its safe to say... FP + MC = Farming!

Not only did we down Rag this weekend but we did a lot of guild PvP, helped immo down Eranikus AND we watched the extremly laggy blast from the past thinger ma jigger....FP = PwN....just thought i would add that hehe *doesn't tear* *smiles widely*

And above and beyond that I went and edited all of these events into videos.... Maybe I should try sleeping tonight. I think I earned it LOL

FPFTMFW

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]