World PvP

JR

I meant to leave this message a few days ago after doing some PvP in WPL with Whispera, but I got caught up with the UT win a few nights ago and forgot to come here. I was wanting to see if anyone here might be interested in trying to do some world PvP. I personally don't really care for instanced PvP and haven't been in a PvP instance since early July, but some do and that's cool. I'm interested in going zone to zone or picking out a city to attempt to attack if we could get enough people together to do so.

We had a good group earlier this week. It started out with Whispera on a mage alt I believe in WPL that was having problems with a couple of horde. Before you know it a 3 on 3 turned into anywhere from 12-16 horde chasing us around the map before we were finally forced to give it up after at least 2 hours or so when most folks needed to get to bed. I also was out PvPing last night in Silithus with another member of your guild named Willas (very good player by the way. I think I kinda held him back) who I had a great time with. Well except for the part about where we couldn't get that darn druid to die, but other than that we had a lot of fun.

Anyhow if any of the rest of you would like to join us, you can message me in game on my hunter Jrv. I'm not the greatest PvPer, but I do enjoy it and I work pretty well within a group. There's some guys from my guild, Lawl Patrol, as well as Dark Shadow Council that want to get some stuff going. If you're interested just let me know and we can try to get some world PvP groups going.

Thanks for reading this and have a goodnight,

JR

It would be dam cool if you can get the whole guild. Like everyone, all 100+ players of you, no matter what level, and do a massive raid on undercity. Try and get 3-4 full raid groups and crash the server! biggrin.gif

Just watch out for those DK points, for those people that care about them.

I've always found world pvp to be semi-annoying, mainly because I [obviously heh] hate when a group of horde ganks me when I'm trying to quest, and it gets a little boring chasing every single horde you see around for a few hours.

Of course, that's just the instance in places like WPL and EPL. Personally, I think raiding on places like horde specific towns and even major cities would be a lot more fun and exciting. There's nothing like infiltrating a horde town and ganking the hell out of them all =p What I'd really enjoy doing is if we organized something between a couple guilds and raided UC or Orgrimmar, since we all know we'd freak out if we saw a hundred or more horde heading straight into IF XD

It would be dam cool if you can get the whole guild. Like everyone, all 100+ players of you, no matter what level, and do a massive raid on undercity. Try and get 3-4 full raid groups and crash the server! biggrin.gif

you weren't there wen UCA tried to raid TB in a similar fasion?

it took us 2 hours to get there (since half of us didnt have mounts yet) and then we had Turbo tank all the guards while we just hung out and tried to kill them

It was very fun don't get me wrong me, but it took to much time. Something not many players are willing to spend on a futile effort biggrin.gif

it took us 2 hours to get there (since half of us didnt have mounts yet) and then we had Turbo tank all the guards while we just hung out and tried to kill them

It was very fun don't get me wrong me, but it took to much time. Something not many players are willing to spend on a futile effort biggrin.gif

UH.. only me and Kib didnt have mounts fool!

and i have a video of the whole thing!

I was like lvl 30ish ..

It was awesome fun tho!

Nope don't think so, or I just don't remember. But regardless, I agree with Klaudia. Get as many people as you can and zerg a city. The challenge with that would be getting 100 and more people to listen and be organized, but it could be done. I think a lot of people would have a blast out of it too.

UH.. only me and Kib didnt have mounts fool!

and i have a video of the whole thing!

I was like lvl 30ish ..

It was awesome fun tho!

no i mean the FIRST time we tried. I didnt have a mount either... i think

Nope don't think so, or I just don't remember. But regardless, I agree with Klaudia. Get as many people as you can and zerg a city. The challenge with that would be getting 100 and more people to listen and be organized, but it could be done. I think a lot of people would have a blast out of it too.

yup We went into UC once... a small group of us ( I know the back way into it biggrin.gif) it was fun too I'd love to get a large group to do that

Oh god that last paragraph is full of inuendo

No Esteb... You got your mount that day.. thats why we went on the first raid biggrin.gif

The second was after I had a mount also!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]