Mitch Hedberg: RIP

Joesf

Well i just read that Mitch Hedberg died of a multiple drug overdose, which either way sucks cause he's dead. So, heres his Wikipedia link with a gazillion of his one-liners.

One of my favorite comdeians ever. Right next to Bill Cosby.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg

I like vending machines, because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at the store oftentimes I will drop it, so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.

I have a cheese-shredder, which is its positive name. They don't call it by its negative name, cause no one would buy it: sponge-ruiner. Because I wanted to clean it, and now I have little bits of sponge... that would melt easily over tortilla chips.

I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.

Yes he has but the cause of death was just recently release.

Hey Joe this site's got over 20 videos of standup done by Mitch Hedberg. Check it out when you get a chance

http://www.smithappens.com/video_mitchhedberg.php

I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality

...hasn't he been dead for awhile?

Ya, they thought it had something to do with the heart defect he had at birth. Autopsy said otherwise.

Mitch Hedberg was the man... I have a live show downloaded where he is obviously either drunk or drugged out of his mind. In it, he makes no sense most of the time and it is hilarious. He has already been missed.

Ghost

Hey Joe this site's got over 20 videos of standup done by Mitch Hedberg. Check it out when you get a chance

http://www.smithappens.com/video_mitchhedberg.php

I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality

While reading the jokes from Joe's link I got this strange feeling that you had to be a fan of this guy.

While reading the jokes from Joe's link I got this strange feeling that you had to be a fan of this guy.

I love Ham!

I love ham too.

i spend pretty much every minute of my life quoting mitch... haha, he was so amazingly cool... =/ i'm always like.. do you have coke.. in a glass harmonica.. and people are like.. what... and im yellin.. that tree is far away.

wait... what  :?

hykos you wouldn't understand, i apologize for your lack thereof

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]