FP Atlanta xmas party

Hykos

Wow... Kaslor has a halo over his head in the second pic from the top.... wtf... and michelle (Retsnimle's woman) wtf your wearing my shirt irl!? .... i go to West Virginia for a month and my closet gets raided... eep

Wow... Kaslor has a halo over his head in the second pic from the top.... wtf...

Dude, he's a paly. He's holy. It's to be expected. Just like it's to be expected that you have horns in RL. :twisted:

BAH, i shoulda been there =-[ we better have one next christmas cause i'll so be rockin that.

Wow... Kaslor has a halo over his head in the second pic from the top.... wtf... and michelle (Retsnimle's woman) wtf your wearing my shirt irl!? .... i go to West Virginia for a month and my closet gets raided... eep

BAAAAAHAHAHAHA Your shirt got ninjaed

Lol Dinias she was hoping you wouldnt notice. She said it was to pretty for you anyway and she tongue.gif Youre going to come home and half your clothes are going to be missing...atleast you know where to find them.

:shock::shock::shock: /cry alll ill have... is this cloths that i have been wearin for a month up here... wtttfff these cloths are gettin OLD.. i think ... i have been... wtfpwnkthxbbq'ed :<

So, I miss ATL party because I have to move back home, and now I hear I will miss a Tampa party because I'm doing summer classes? WTF!

Yeah, I know I said it up there but this party was awsome. I look forward to many more in the future.

Advantage of living in Tampa, besides the beaches, I can take summer classes and still go to the party.

I'll give you guys some new while I'm at it. For those that don't know, I'm gonna rent us a beach house, we can figure out if we need it for more then a weekend. I know that Luci and I were talking about a week away from the world, but whatev'

PM me for sugestions, wants, bitches, or whatever.

Sunny Florida, Beaches, Jetskis, Volleyball. Does life get any better?

Yes it does, if the beach house has WoW Access wink.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]