Opinions....A present for my girl?

Flard

Hey, so im getting something for christmas for my girlfriend/friend/exgirlfriend and i wanted an opinion...

Between these two necklaces, i might get a better carat, but this is easy to compare...

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?pro...chId=5439089166

Or

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?pro...chId=5439093202

I really dont know wether or not she likes true gold color, or white gold...So id like to hear feedback about that too...Im thinking about maybe taking her to colorado as well to go skiing for a couple days, she loves that...But i just thought id ask for an opinion...Sorry for the links, they suck

First one, if im not mistaken, my boyfriend got it for me for Valentine's Day. The chain broke on mine but i still keep the pendant hoping to get a new chain for it. So hard to find those kind of chains since they are very thin.

:shock:

Well...i think they are both very pretty and whatever you get she would like. I like white gold better but maybe thats just me..im just a girl tongue.gif

First off I just want to say awwww that so sweet!

Second, make sure the quality of the diamond is good, not by just the carat size, make use of the light and ask tons of question on how quality the diamond is.. I myself wear yellow gold, but I have in the past worn the white gold...it seems nice to have a change. But the yellow gold is more accessible i think than white once u start the changeover to diff golds. That is my womanly opinion.

First one, if im not mistaken, my boyfriend got it for me for Valentine's Day. The chain broke on mine but i still keep the pendant hoping to get a new chain for it. So hard to find those kind of chains since they are very thin.

:shock:  

Similar, but not the same one. And, the chain didn't 'break'.. YOU broke it.

sad.gif

Nice thread btw, I forgot Christmas was only a few weeks away. I'd go with the first necklace and hope your girlfriend is a little more careful with her jewelry than others.

/point Tutubi

/sigh Tutubi

I like the first one! I think I have something very similar to it smile.gif Also, you can't go wrong with silver or plat. It looks good with almost everything and any color skin. I know alot of women like gold but to me, gold is gawdy looking.

Well quality of the gift should go in the order that you stated:

Girlfriend = the best gift

Friend = a nice gift

Ex. Girlfriend = The worst gift ever!

j/k

Really I like the pendant provided by the first link. Dunno why...just looks nice.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]