TADA!!

Congrats man!!

*oh so very jealous*

Benediction

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/2641/bramasbenediction5zk.gif

Anathema

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/8762/bramasanaethema9km.gif

Lol.

Thanks everyone, and thanks to all the priests for letting me get the Eye of Divinity so I could get this.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Quest wasn't that bad. Getting the NPC to spawn to let my try the quest was a pain. Did it my second try total, but my frist try was right after MC and I was lagging pretty bad. (plus no oil of immolations, which make the quest insanely easy). Had to save 50 fools before 15 die, and I only let 3 die.. soooo.. w000t!!

/dance

dood flipping awesome! im so happy for you! if i ever win the eye of divinty i'll start farming for the stuff to get my shiny stick of priest-hood too. grats again!

GRATZ Bramas! HUGE mega FTW props to all the priests that were in MC too. That was a very noteworthy act by all of you, letting Bramas get the Eye. Probably made me feel better about FP than anything we have done so far. You guys ROCK!

Ghost

Grats on the most uber staff in the game Bramas. Can't wait to see more sparkling sticks on the backs of FP healerbots.

*runs to go help Rets get an EoS*

haha, siege is getting old

Wowsers. Congratulations, you've beaten World of Warcraft. Time to move on to a new game.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]