Broken Armory Links

tji3380

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is already a Known Issue of the forum, but the Armory Link under our names when you make a post is broken.

For example my current link shows a URL of:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...r&n=Xiaolin

But the correct link should be:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&cn=Xiaolin

Note the change in the server ('armory.worldofwarcraft.com' versus 'www.wowarmory.com') and the character name variable ('cn' versus 'c').

Just wanted to let the powers that be, know.

-X

I always imagined you as the head of a company just sitting around in an office wearing a monocle and sipping tea and calling your employees in one by one to berate them and when its over yelling at them to get back to work xD

I do that from my cube, and no-one actually listens when I yell at them or berate them... but other than those small discrepancies Tom; you're right on the money :D (And I also do tech support just to stay the boredom!)

Fixed. You have no idea how effing awesome I am. It wasn't a stored variable in the database, it wasn't in a config page. Hard coded in the skin on a random page. This was NOT easy to find at all.

Fixed. You have no idea how effing awesome I am. It wasn't a stored variable in the database, it wasn't in a config page. Hard coded in the skin on a random page. This was NOT easy to find at all. <3

Treat yourself to a Chipotle burrito...on...you... :-D

Edited by Lyssa

Not only do you have to watch your programs.. but you also have Chipotle DAY.. You would've gotten along so well with my grandma =P I LOVE YOU PAL, DON'T HURT ME.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]