Really Federal Government? REALLY?

Shadrende

Who wants to start taking bets on how long it's going to take for me and Shad to get thrown in jail for having happy fun time imported? =P I mean cloves.. not Thai hookers.. gawd.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:47 AM on October 5, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Inbound International Arrival, October 05, 2009, 7:47 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, October 03, 2009, 10:53 am, JAKARTA SOEKARNOHATTA AIRMAIL EO, INDONESIA

Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, October 03, 2009, 10:37 am, JAKARTA SOEKARNOHATTA AIRMAIL EO, INDONESIA

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Which site did you use Memphis?

If you don't mind using Western Union or Moneygram to pay and are willing to spend over $50 per order then you can save a good bit of money at http://www.rokokzone.com

I used to use them a long time ago when Sampoerna A Milds stopped shipping to the states.

Carton of Blacks (16 per pack) at http://www.saleclovecigarettes.com/ is $40

Same carton at http://www.rokokzone.com is $22 right now.

Thanks Josh! <3 I'll check that one out next time I need them.. with the amount I ordered it ended up being about the same lol..

AND LOOK!!!!

Your item was processed through and left our EAU CLAIRE, WI 54703 facility on October 6, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Quentin's on his wayyyy, Quentin's on his wayyyy, Quentin's on his way with another J and everything's ooooookayyyyyy >.> /pharcyde

I came back from jamaica with some cigars. they looked cuban, smelled cuban, tasted (no idea, i dont smoke em), COSTED cuban.. but the receipt said jamaican cigars... *wink wink* Silly trade embargo.

I dont think its so much of a big deal unless you are buying large amounts for resale. I remember kids in college ordering seeds from Amsterdam, and they actually showed up in their campus mailbox. lol probably got them on some gov't list, but they still made it through.

International mail order ftw.

Every country is different on how many cigarettes an individual can import for themselves. This isn't that big of a deal here but in Europe where traveling between countries is more common so is this limit. A lot of European countries have a limit of 1 carton (200 cigarettes).

In the US I believe this is controlled by the States. From what I can tell there is no real limit as long as you are not reselling.

I officially love Indonesia lol.. and their shipping methods

post-1397-1254936698_thumb.jpg

Happy anniversary indeed!

I officially love Indonesia lol.. and their shipping methods

post-1397-1254936698_thumb.jpg

Happy anniversary indeed!

ooh you posted your Address, lol.. SURPRISE PARTY FOR YOU....AT YOUR HOUSE!! :grin:

ooh you posted your Address, lol.. SURPRISE PARTY FOR YOU....AT YOUR HOUSE!! :grin:

Pshh, like people really come to Wisconsin for fun =P

Pshh, like people really come to Wisconsin for fun =P

Lol Geo you never know these days. Wisconsin just might be someones cup of tea :P

Lol Geo you never know these days. Wisconsin just might be someones cup of tea :P

Yes, mine ^.^ .. I love it here.. and we're supposed to get a 'dusting of snow' before the weekend /winterhappydance

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]