OMG Blizzcon starts in 1 hour!

Lyssa

I almost bought the PPV internet stream. but i have to work tomorrow, and then my cousin's engagement party for a couple hours before the naxx 25. So i'm going to miss the bulk of it.

If it weren't for that I'd be chillin at home watching it with my murloc marine.

wait wut? i thought worgen was just going to be another faction and not playable.. omg /confused. i will reroll worgen in a heartbeat. class depends on racials tho.

I just got my troll dk to 62 last night... I'll have to delete another toon so I have room for both a goblin and a worgen. There are going to be soooooooo many worgen rogues... :/

Will make.

Curious, cuz of the 1% increased dmg? that could benefit any class, and the 3 min CD sprint? they already have a sprint.. I like the idea of you thinking you are safe and seeing a warlock sprint over to you and blast ya will a skill coil. lol

can you say WSG racial? lol

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]