Summer party 2009 Pics

Misch

Lol, why Geo.... WHY? >.<

This one also made me chuckle a little:

28.jpg

You can definitely tell the difference in me before I start drinking and a few hours after.

Clearly, before:

normalfaceGEEZ.jpg

Edited by Demetricus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS My favorite part of that group picture is that Emma (the dog) is scared of Div, and wouldn't take her eyes off him, even for the picture haha.

This was before I picked her up and laid her on Div and they made nice - its just weird how she was so scared of him.

My second most favorite part of the picture is being so close to Plumpy. Mmmm.

Whysofine, Laura?

Actually, it's alright that you're fine...I guess the real question is whysomarried?

haha. <3 you Justin. :)

Thanks for the refuel Ben <3! You are right you are not completely drunk because you aren't glowing red like the last time.

Alright... first off... The idea that I would need anyone to help me sing is both a fantasy and an insult to my skills as the frontman to the world famous FP band "Mr. Stang and the Flaming Unicorns"

secondly.... a cereal box? Honey my image should be on wanted posters or GQ covers.. and thats it..

and finally.... I still owe a life debt to Igor from the last party.. I'm not sure I want to get that deep into anyone ever again... especially the straight guys!

and as for the winter... hell I think this Jersey boy is going to have to bring some back up.. I mean I might be rolling 10 deep next time you see me..

Edited by Thulgrum

and finally.... I still owe a life debt to Igor from the last party.. I'm not sure I want to get that deep into anyone ever again... especially the straight guys!

...Did I read this right? I mean, I always KNEW, but.....GD, I missed out on everything! :-(

Oh, and Steven....in your "clearly before" pic...You're totally checking out someone's bum bum.

Oh please Eni.... You know I'm always about the ladies.... it was a figure of speech.. and an attempt at humor. god you people are so literal.. sheesh...

all I'm saying is.. for a guy who doesn't carry any debt, one vacation has me already owing that russian a life debt.

Oh Christ, you see how it is? you let them call you once and the crazy broads never let ya go...

what is it darlin? how much of my sweat and hard labor do you require.

Meh I wouldn't worry about the Russian 2012 is rolling around soon and he owes the robot. Russia is first on the list for annihilation. XD

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink LMAO at these pix.

Myrevenge how much def did you stack? LOL. I bet you are the one with butterfly necklace.

Edited by Gfive

This is my favorite picture from the entire trip. We'd just gone out for sushi, and they were trying to get me to ride in the back of the truck.. Just for this I'm glad I stayed in the cab <3

truck.jpg

Safety schmafety.

Besides, I couldn't possibly fit four people in the cab of my truck.

welcome to the south aaron, we ride in the back of trucks

BRIGHTNESS

You should post that other one from the back of the truck.. where you're showing me in sign language how much you adore me =)

This is my favorite picture from the entire trip. We'd just gone out for sushi, and they were trying to get me to ride in the back of the truck.. Just for this I'm glad I stayed in the cab <3

truck.jpg

THIS MAKES MY LIFE! xD

Wtf, why I gotta miss it? =/

They'd be fine, if anything happend Chris just DI's Div, when all the cars pass Div just clicks it off... they'd have to find Chris's body somewhere, but in the end, no harm no foul.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]