The "wayback" machine - Old look of FP.com

stangmeister

If you dont know, archive.org takes screenshots of internet pages, and you can search for w/e one you want.

Anyways, I thought it was neat to look at the old FP.com, well, sorta.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://forgottenprophets.com

The first half of 06 is the old web page we never used, but go to the latter half of 2006 to re live the old orange and black glory!

Not in Archive.

No archived versions of the page you requested are available. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl.

You may want to:

* Search for all pages on the site forgottenprophets.com/

* Try a different page address, at top

See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.

haha that banner was awesome though, with all the bosses

also notice on the 2007 snapshots the shoutbox stays recent, but the page contents are still dated

Edited by Erlin

I remember it all going down, the announcement in Naxx, then Erik being brought up. That really does seem like forever ago.

Wow, I *quit* wow in 2006... thats SO long ago.

Wow - its been that long?

Jeeeeeeez. I was still in Utah, about 40 pounds lighter and not married. It was a long time ago!

lets face it fellas.. we've been banging at this for a while now.. sheesh.. its 2009. christ I'm nearly out of school.. think I started in this guild before I even got back into school.. big mistake that was... umm.. think I mean school.... not the guild... I think!

I loved the orange and black...I remember color coding my app with orange text just to match the website.

/waves at old friends

Nef/ Brian

wheres jennifer love hewitt?

I still remember the old straight black of the old forums from when it was KoA's boards ...

Fuck that was a long time ago...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]