Interested in 25 rebirth

Bangudray

So in light of recent events in FP raiding of 25mans have ended, a select few and I would like to ge the 25 mans rolling again get more ppl included than in 10mans as well as form the guild comradery we once had. I know there are people would would be willing to pick up where we left off and once again solidify FP as one of the BEST guilds on skullcrusher.

the Idea of this post is for those FP'ers and Friends of FP'ers to post here to express there willingness to raid once more.

I myself cannot do this alone i need at least a good solid 10 ppl to step up and help me on this project (im not looking to step on anyones toes in the process) i have expressed a possible merger with the guild Terminus would would deepen our ranks by at least 10 solid raiders with some reserve i would like ppl who wish to continue raiding with the FP family to post here.

raiding times would most likely be changed due to new raiders possible would be normal raiding just pushed back an hour 8pm-12am

if your interested plz post

<3 bang aka pat

Terminus has some good people, but there's some people that aren't so much. Briks is there though and I love briks

Terminus has some good people, but there's some people that aren't so much. Briks is there though and I love briks

A few old-FPers in there, too.

Briks is awesome... mean DPS, too. Only one that could keep up w/ or out-deeps me and Shiki! >.<

If talk about another guild is going to take place, should this thread be in the General forum?

Briks quit WoW from what I heard. Other than him, no offense, but there aren't 5 people in Terminus I would want to do a 25 man with.

Definitely count me in on 25 mans.

I agree that a merge isn't a great idea but having a coop might not be a bad start.

To that end, <Old Friends> is the smouldering ashes of <Crown> and there are a few good raiders in there that would be up for 25manning stuff. Start out trying the co-op in Naxx25 and just /random on loot; and if it works out then perhaps we can look to something more formal for Uld?

Regardless of that, I'd definitely like to try going for the 25mans and who knows maybe we could poach back some former FP members ? :D

im always up for 25s but i think we should try to recrute people that would be right for FP cause thats what makes FP FP good raiders with bad attitudes dont equal good guild members i will help get 25s going in anyway but i just dont think we shoudl take anyone out there

This isn't an FP 25 man though clearly. It sounds more like a pickup type run. Just with solid people if that's the case then the importance is on progression and solid players. If my 25 man wasn't all FP, I would prefer to be full of good players no matter the attitude, because the point is that they're good. The thing that made me have fun in FP wasn't progression it was spending 5 hours with people I loved. Team Sauce never had a dull moment even in a raid full of wipes. Even if it was Me, Ghosty, Shiki, Shad, and whoever got stuck with us just talking shiz and being ridiculous, and getting drunk <_< We had a lot of fun. FP will always slack in progression when raiding because FP has their mind right. They're more about having a lot of fun, and making people enjoy raiding, then having it feel like a job.

These 25 mans bang wants to set up are NOT FP runs. Not to be a dillhole, but the minute FP called a stop to raiding officially, we lost 25 man FP runs. I'm happy that there's FPers that want to STAY in FP and run 25 mans, but there's no 25 man like running with the Gay trinity, group 5 dying, and daghostmaker being....welll BAWLS.

There's no run like going with Garnok, Vanin, and Stricnyne either /miss.

I never got to run with you Gryph! BUT 5 MANS WERE EXCELLENT.

Excuse me while I go emo about how much I miss FP even though I've only been here since SSC /sigh.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]