For Hinanin - TwinScrew Setup for an RSX-S

Joesf

If you like car stuffs you'll probably dig this. I have an 02 RSX-S and you can do so much crazy stuff to the car its unbelievable. Clubrsx.com has loads of info and configs for any type of setup. This crazy F'er put a twinscrew supercharger designed for 1.6 liter engines on a 2.0L K20Z1.

The result 374whp 265wtq @16.4psi.

The guy doesn't have an exact list of aftermarket mobs but heres what I've gathered. STOCK INTERNALS. K-Pro Programmable ECU, CAI, Shorty Headers, 3" collector, gutted CAT, 3" Turbo exhaust, 255lph Fuel pump, Custom Aftercooler, 1000cc Injectors. 1600 Lysholm Twin screw Supercharger.

That's 16psi getting forced into a 2.0 liter engine already running 11:1 compression. From the stock 200hp, its a ~85% HP increase. And that flat torque curve up to 8400rpm gives me a 70degree salute. And the car only weights 2700lbs.

Here's a comparison of the K20Z1 Twinscrew setup (Solid line) to a K20A2 with a Jackson (Roots) Supercharger running 11psi with methanol (dotted line).

JoseTS16vsJRSC11meth.jpg

The K20Z1 is basically the second revision of the K20A2. It makes ~5-10hp more.

So pretty.

IMAG0053.jpg

For the curious. Hers the difference between a TWinscrew and a Roots Superchargers.

TwinScrew

super-charger-13.jpg

Roots

super-charger-fix.jpg

We are not impressed with your fancy charts and graphics.

The real question is "Can you scare the shit out of Plumpy with it?"

The real question is "Can you kill Plumpy this time with it?"

fixed

I'm sure I could scare anyone here to death with it ;)

When you wreck utilizing power like that, they don't find a body. They just find blood car parts.

When the car is paid off.

The trick I think will be finding one. There's one on ebay but its on Rosh's side of the world. What's funny is they are cheaper than the roots making less power.

and how long until you put a valve through a piston head

^ this ^

Glad I'm not the only one that was wondering...

Edited by Feanore

The RSX is one of the few "rice" cars I really would love to take the time to pimp out, so needless to say I was pretty interested, though I don't understand all the mumbo jumbo.

All I know is this is a car I want in. If I crashed in a car like this at least when they were picking up the pieces they'd be like "Dayum that was a fly ass ride that brotha messed up. " Word to motha.

^ this ^

Glad I'm not the only one that was wondering...

Supposedly there are guys pushing 500HP Turbo builds on stock internals aside from pistons to reduce the compression. This build is probably close to the limit of the stock internals. I remember reading somewhere the stock internals are virtually the same as the S2000.

Sauceboss - I was not a ricer fan of any type. There is no replacement for displacement. But this car had everything I wanted, so I gave it a test drive. 6speed, high revving, sport, plus the little details I like. I drove it once and fell in love.

OMG! *sigh* All this talk about Hondas/Acuras is making me wet! hee-hee

Supposedly there are guys pushing 500HP Turbo builds on stock internals aside from pistons to reduce the compression. This build is probably close to the limit of the stock internals. I remember reading somewhere the stock internals are virtually the same as the S2000.

Sauceboss - I was not a ricer fan of any type. There is no replacement for displacement. But this car had everything I wanted, so I gave it a test drive. 6speed, high revving, sport, plus the little details I like. I drove it once and fell in love.

Fair enough!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]