25 Man Raids Restarting

Shikimaru

i always hated fp loot rules everyone saved their rtu for the last 2 bosses of naxx and it was just silly i always liked unlimited rtus but if u already won something then priority goes to the person who hasen won anything yet

Oceania would be willing to, unfortunately I work Sun-Thurs (changing to Tues-Fri after May 12th) Change the days to my off-days then we'd be talkin, lol.

For loot, I would suggest:

RTU (main spec) - Highest roll w/ fewest RTUs.

RTE - (secondary spec only- Highest roll w/ fewest RTEs, no monetary payment)

Shard(s)- For example if there are 5, 5 top highest rolls

BOE Epics- Under no circumstance should it be looted to someone for equipping, automatic loot to highest roll. Too much controversy on the Skullcrusher forums pertaining to ninja'ing, lets not add FP to that list.

RTU (main spec) - Highest roll w/ fewest RTUs.

RTE - (secondary spec only- Highest roll w/ fewest RTEs, no monetary payment)

Shard(s)- For example if there are 5, 5 top highest rolls

BOE Epics- Under no circumstance should it be looted to someone for equipping, automatic loot to highest roll.

Agree with RTU and Shards (roll at end of the raid night); disagree on RTE and BoE epics.

This is exactly what RTE is for - "Roll to Equip." It serves to allow those who would make use of the item (perhaps not enough to RTU) to do so AFTER those who might RTU have the chance to do so. I think offspec should fall into this category, but not exclusively. Not everyone has an off / secondary spec, and not everyone wants to use their RTU.

BoEs - If no one in the raid can make use of a BoE item, then RTS. If one can and will, RTUs and RTEs alike should be permissible. Afterall, I think we'll all be a little disgruntled when a significant BoE upgrade drops (as it's likely to be in Udluar) and it gets RTS'ed. I do agree, however, that a monetary payment would not be necessary.

My two pennies.

Edited by Demetricus

If you crackers have to change it go

1 RTU

Dust the hell out of everything else. Not allowing someone to roll on a BoE that is an upgrade for them is absurd. If you think someone is going to be a dick and ninja something, they shouldn't be in the raid in the first place.

Not allowing someone to roll on a BoE that is an upgrade for them is absurd. If you think someone is going to be a dick and ninja something, they shouldn't be in the raid in the first place.

^^This.

Edited by Demetricus

I actually agree RTSing makes more sense. But if those drops go to RTU with the understanding that they must be immediately equipped, that's no biggie.

As long as the rules are rock-solid clear and consistently applied (and hopefully nice and simple), it's probably OK. If you start doing stuff on the fly with obvious (or even any possibility of) favoritism, it's all going to collapse.

As soon as I hear stuff like "Such-and-such is going to Jim, because he's been waiting for it for a long time" or "Officers get priority on all loot" or something like that, I sense that train headlight coming down the tunnel. :)

What about inscription books, JC recipies, the new tailoring recipies etc? They could go RTS, or they could go as an RTU, or they could be a free RTU (not counting against you if you roll for gear later) - Just make sure everyone knows ahead of time, since that stuff is worth hundreds of gold on the AH if it's BoE.

Edited by Fatherpeteus

Inregards to Tuesday May 5ths raid.. Excellent job guys. Everyone kept a great positive attitude and worked together to get it done. 3 bosses down and some more epics for all :) Too bad keys trash didnt agree with the stats lol. Glad to see people getting more involved in this attempt to keep PVE alive and I look forward to tomorrows adventures~

Thanks to all ~

Yah I"m really happy with the way tonights raid turned out, thanks a lot to all the FP members that decided to show up for the raid and to all the non FP members thanks a bunch for helping us keep this dream alive, none of it would be possible without your help.

Awesome to hear guys!

If you need any help on the bosses, Feel free to message me.

Thank you for inviting me last evening. I even got one EPIC drop :) . I am available six evenings a week, however I have to quit early like 9:45 except Friday where I play till 10 :45 . So if you need me I'm there but I understand that you will prefer someone who can stay longer.

I don't believe that trash really drops epics. "10%" pshh - It's a lie. Like the cake!

LOL... Oh, God.. the cake... xD

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]