I take off my robe and wizard hat...

Noreaster

So.. they get him on the ground.. pull his hair.. and then the cop pulls out his tazer and drops a knee in his stomach to get him to run.. that's seriously effed up.. I feel bad for that guy ><"

Looked to me like they gave him every opportunity to cooperate. Then when they tried to cuff his hands behind his back, he decided he wasn't having it and laid on his back. Although normally I'm against excessive use of force, but when you have been asked nicely, strenuously urged and then told flat out by an officer to do something (or stop doing something), it's probably a pretty good time to knock off the shit and do it. Particularly when it starts getting rough, you might get a clue that they mean business.

Pretty sure I posted this a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago but here it is again. Watch it all the way to the end and remember not to f&*k with cops.

http://www.officer.com/video/index.jsp?bcp...ctid=1676371698

Edited by Daghostmaker

FREEDOM OF SPEECH HOMES

i love all the dirty goddamn hippies standing around yelling "he's not doing anything! leave him alone! i love granola! wah wah wah!" get a haircut and tase the naked wizard

^@&* the hippies! THAT INCLUDES YOU SOMA

Been trying to get that accomplished for about three years now.

Pull that sh*t in Malaysia and no one will ever hear your story.

Edit: If I was that poorly endowed, I would probably tase myself to death.

Edited by Ravenheart

They should have hit him with an asp. Police "brutality" is awesome IMO. Don't want to listen? OK, taste retractable baton.

Seriously! This wasen't even brutality. If given multiple chances to stop breaking the law and go on your way then resist arrest... Well that's just a stupid hippy.

post-1546-1240581098_thumb.jpg

That is an incredibly small wiener.

hahahaa

That is an incredibly small wiener.

i'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed...

I don't see how this is NSFW, the guy's junk is so tiny you can't even see it.

Yea, I looked.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]