BORED

Katalilys

Wow, gotta love patch days!!!!! You think after 4 yrs they would have this down by now

And is anyone else as bored as I am?

Was so excited to dual spec and then nooooooo. Not done yet.. Boring I have no life outside wow I guess.

I guess it hasn't helped that my GF kicked me off the X-box so she could play it all day

girls and video games do not mix!~!!!!

er wat

girls and video games do not mix!~!!!!

er wat

gamer girls are hot imo <.<

Some realms arew up check it out. Level from 1 to 80 tonite. Boredom will go away.

In all fairness it's not something small or easy to do. Every patch is different and adds different content, thus every patch is different. I think for upgrading a system that 10 million + people use in under a day is pretty impressive.

In all fairness it's not something small or easy to do. Every patch is different and adds different content, thus every patch is different. I think for upgrading a system that 10 million + people use in under a day is pretty impressive.

Ha, I said pretty much the same thing on another forum. Nobody understands the plight of the sys admin!

lol, the nerdy kids who grow up having played wow complaining about server maintenance, who actually go into that field of work soon realize, server maintenance is srs bzns

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]