Hottie alert

stangmeister

For some reason i saw Hottie Alert, and saw the post was made by stang and though "OH MAN! Stang is gonna post more pictures of his sister!"

I should have known better

i thought it was gonna be a guy but hoped maybe some slim chance, it would be a girl.

Teach you a lesson for getting your hopes up, and those pics have to be doctored up, everyone knows politicians have hooves.

For some reason i saw Hottie Alert, and saw the post was made by stang and though "OH MAN! Stang is gonna post more pictures of his sister!"

Yeah, same boat. ><"

I totally forgot Matt had a hot sister.

Dude you owe us some more pics of her.

I rarely agree with BW but he has a point this time. I second the motion to post pics of hot sister.

You mean...

That's not his sister behind the congressman?...

I rarely agree with BW but he has a point this time. I second the motion to post pics of hot sister.

i

• 2 weeks later...
I totally forgot Matt had a hot sister.

Dude you owe us some more pics of her.

After my trip to SLC, I told my sister to put up some new photos, not why, but just to do it.

Here they are. /feels dirty

qq3i8m.jpg

15wj49g.jpg

wlyceg.jpg

Personal Fav from her shoot:

1373418268_m.jpg

I think she photographs taller - she's as tall as Michael Bailey. Those of you that know him, know how not tall that is. =P

I think she photographs taller - she's as tall as Michael Bailey. Those of you that know him, know how not tall that is. =P

"tall" and "Michael Bailey" don't even belong in the same sentence together. Not even to describe how not tall he is. :-)

thx for the update matt

It was kinda funny, actually seeing mike and her meet.

She took off her heels, and they were the same height. I giggled.

Tell your sister that she has a fanbase and that the proper location for a scarf is around the neck. We're going to need her to redo that picture.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]