Whatcha get for Xmas?

stangmeister

spinners, multi-tier spoiler, bad paint job, and 8, 15" subs

I got a new computer chair which is kinda bunk, Lost Season 4, The Dark Knight, Rock Band 2, Saints Row 2, Left 4 Dead, annnnnd my trip to NY basically. Not bad imo. Also I bought myself a shiz ton of clothes cause that's how I roll.

-> Ed Hardy & Famous Stars and Straps Clothes

-> 12 Month Xbox 360 Live Card

-> Money

I didn't really need anything. >.>

SB!! you should play L4D with hin, vanin, and i whats your steam ID?

Well I'm happy for all those who had nice gifts. Personnally I'm more into giving gifts since I have children, even though I got a nice amount of mother from my mother.

Cotton I watched a few of your covers and was impressed. Do you play in a band? Because you rock!!!

My son is doing the same type of things but with electric guitar. I also love metal I'm gonna see Cradle of Filth in January in Montreal. :banana:

By far the biggest gift I've ever received - A 50" plasma TV! (Yep, physically biggest too iirc) Slim it may be, but that sucker weighs a ton! (OK, not literally. I managed to wrestle it from the truck to the table essentially by myself, at some physical toll.)

It's nice, but ironically I find myself watching a lot less TV now. Apparently this sucker draws 550W, like a house full of light bulbs - If I left it on in the background all the time like I tended to with my old CRT, the electric bill would be ouch!

Also some fantasy literature from Robin Hobb and Ray Feist. And some amusing ankle socks! Oh yeah, and the complete Firefly series on DVD!

Edited by Fatherpeteus

BLAST! it's ok SB you're still neat

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]