Wrath of the Discrimination King

Erlin

haha, yah gotta love how they start that article off with "some guy that works for IBM is talking about how great games are... oh and btw IBM is moving more toward the gaming industry" xD

I've felt that WoW promoted leadership skills ever since the first MC raid I (completely coincidentally) did with FP back when i was still entirely in greens and blues xD

This employer must have had problems with people dedicating too much of their lifetime to wow and therefore not performing adequately at work. We all know some gamers do that, but some do the same because of drinking problems, drug problems, second job, lack of sense of responsibility,problems at home, ect.

So this guy as many business owner is not wise cause you cannot put all wow or gamers in the same basket.

However job performance is easily measurable which should be his criteria for hiring people. When you are close to hiring someone just ask for references.

Finally no they won't start asking that question in interviews.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]