Black friday sales.

dragonlgnd

it's not necessarily a black friday deal but i found out that if you apply for a sony credit card, and get approved, you get $150 off a ps3, im gonna get the 160g model and it'll end up being shipped for cheaper than the 80g model.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/11/25/get-a-pl...f-ps3-purchase/

if anyone is interested, no annual fee and 10% APR if you're wondering.

also thanks for that link justin, that's awesome.

Edited by Erlin

laptops starting at only $349 mmmm...

I think I'll be braving the crowds in the darkness of morning /scared

Is it weird that my first thought was of covering Kaeleb in spikes and a helmet, attaching a chain to him, and using him as a morningstar?

laptops starting at only $349 mmmm...

I think I'll be braving the crowds in the darkness of morning /scared

Beware laptops on the cheap, as they're cheap for a reason.

<3

So true...

Luckily I don't need a laptop, but I am thinking of grabbing one of the cheapo black friday TVs. We shall see =P

I like sales, a lot...it's unfortunate that they're starting so freaking early in the morning though. I'm gonna have to be at like Kohl's at 4am, Wal-Mart at 5am, and then Toys R us at 6am...and god forbid I add any other stops to my list. =)

in before Honki posts the latest conspiracy promulgated by the white devil

Man, I go to log in today, and apparently Honki is flagged for a name change. People are so damned uptight. I just can't win.

Man, I go to log in today, and apparently Honki is flagged for a name change. People are so damned uptight. I just can't win.

Black Friday = racist!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]