Gratz Tom

Daghostmaker

I heard you were the first lvl 80 rogue. Congrats and way to rep the FP rogues!

I know he won't see this for like 2 more days when his coma wears off but yeah.

haha thanks man, glad i didnt slip into a coma and miss work/classes on mon xD

I wished I had been online when it happened since I was there when you had like 7 bars to go. I missed something that is pretty amazing. I also feared that after all those effort someone would come first just before you.

When you come back to life it would be interesting to know how many hours you had to play to achieve that.

Gotta say, dude - Although part of me weeps for you just a little, I'm pretty impressed that you kept up that breakneck pace we started with Wed night. You started off like a madman and rode it all the way to 80!

I couldn't make it passed 71, lol! xD

Any idea how many, Alliance or otherwise, who were in front of you in that race to 80?

Gratz! If I ever need to call someone that could sit in a chair for hours on end...I'll hit yo naga self up =D

/level 80 death knight

This should be a uber big awesome screenshot or something on the announcements page. I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT WHAT'SHISFACE!

GRATS SHIKISHIKI!!!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]