Boo

TeAhnPrime

Hey all,

I was just browsing around, I got one of those random emails from Blizz with the 10 days free thing. No, no I'm not necessarily thinking of activating it. But it did get me thinking about who would still be around. I'm glad to see /famous is still active. I was surprised to see I could still remember my password...

Hope all is well with you guys, and Ben, stop being such a n00b.

-Mike

Hey Stang. [and Ben, and those of you yet to reply because you don't read the forums as much as you should.]

I've been doing really well, just getting ready to finish up school and then decide on what the hell I'll be doing next. Couple of possible threads I'm weaving. I'm hoping to land a position with Teach for America for the next 2 years, then hopefully going to work at an architecture firm in Europe and China. Grad school in there somewhere?

I am really tempted to run that 10 day trial just to say hello to everyone...and maybe kill some stuff. I'll be sure to let you guys know if that happens. The whole DK class is reallllllllyyyyy tempting me also.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]