WotLK CE

Fiordelisa

To keep or not to keep..  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do with the CE copy?

• Keep it for myself!
    • Give it to Dragon
    • Sell it on ebay

So...I ordered WotLK CE on Fry's.com. They sent me an email a week or 2 after I placed my order to say that they couldn't fill my order and that they would be cancelling my order if they didn't hear back from me. So I figured I'd save the money and get the regular version.

Justin (Dragon) picked up 2 copies of WotLK at Gamestop last night. This morning, I got an email saying that my WotLK CE has now shipped and is out for delivery via DHL. So, I now have an extra copy and it's a CE that I wasn't expecting to get. The CE was expensive ($16 just for shipping =/) so I could make my money back by selling it. I want it because I'm an elitist but I'm bad about actually using pets, Justin wants it for the pet...he kinda collects them (especially the Dragon pets).

sell it for a retarded amount of money and get him an even better gift =P

give it to justin as an early Christmas present!!

We always do WoW presents for holidays too...so that would be kinda fun. I figured I'd probably be buying him a new flying mount or skill though. He did put t7, t8 & t9 on his Christmas list though. We're geeks =P

I don't really wanna give it up though =) Also, if I keep the CE than what do I do with my extra regular copy?

sell it for a retarded amount of money and get him an even better gift =P

hahaha...I like that idea! Or I could buy myself a gift tooooo!

I like presents >.>

eh looks like it's selling for a little over 100 bucks right now, not much profit there.

It may pick up a bit after the market flood, but that would require holding onto it and not using it. I don't think I have that much self control.

Just a pet?? It has a collector's edition soundtrack, trading card starter packs, 'The Art of WOTLK' table top book, behind-the-scenes DVD, annnnndddd a Northrend Mouse pad. Yeah, I'll never be lost if I have a map of Northrend at my fingertips!!!! =) /squidflex

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]