WOTLK!

raela/pansie

I'm in too. =)

This space reserved to talk about how awesome Wrath is all day tomorrow, rubbing it in for people at work.

Edited by Daghostmaker

So on the way in to get our copies, I killed Bambi's mother. That's right.. my first accident EVER lol.. I got out.. looked at the hood.. and I am very impressed with how well the body held up!.. the hood is a little funky, and the plastic/glass in the passenger side light is gone, but hitting that thing hard enough to send it FLYING into insta-death.. well.. yeah, I did good when I bought it. Subaru FTW!

Installing now while I wait for the officer to show up and do a report for my insurance lol

I did two quests and went to bed. And now I'm at work! XD I'm guessing I won't really get into play time till tonight.

I'm in too. =)

This space reserved to talk about how awesome Wrath is all day tomorrow, rubbing it in for people at work.

Ghost you caved already? Noooooooo.

I won't be 80 for a long time. We played until this morning and didnt hit 71. We did get 3 of the 9 (8?) zone explored though so it was mainly just running around checking things out. There are some REALLY cool zones in there.

Blargh :( I wanna fake some sort of illness and go home and play wotlk

Blargh :( I wanna fake some sort of illness and go home and play wotlk

I want to fake some sory of illness so I don't have to be here, playing wotlk is optional.

and

WTF MRMFIS!?! I'm freaking happy you're ok! Good lord O.o

i'll be checking it out today but won't get some solid playtime in untill this weekend. i can't wait to see the new landscape.

I'll get my game during lunch but I have karate class tonight so I will just maybe download and play a little. Excited!! :banana:

omg memphis, when i saw u on the boat, i didn't know u had had an accident!! /hug girlie!!

i was up till 6:30 am... my fam was goin to work and i was still in the nexus LOL

lvl 61 DK, 1 hr 40 minutes :D

I'm cooling it on the DK front until some of the asshooles get through the area. It's something different enough that I honsetly want to *try* and enjoy it

i can't wait to see the new landscape.

Just so song as it's not BC's TECHNICOLOR EXPLOSION!!!

It's pretty neat, they did a cross between original wow and something out of lord of the rings more "realistic." A few zones have the craziness but look awesome!

Skullcrusher is full position in queue 762 estimated time 20 minutes. :down:

Edited by Aigle

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]