Completing Quests and Turning Them in on Thursday

Skadie

I was wondering how many people are planning on doing a bunch of quests and then on Thursday turning them all in. I'm debating doing that... is it even worth it though?

It wouldn't be a bad idea!

Do it! =)

I am far to lazy to do that, but, holding onto all 25 daylies and turning them all in at once may not be a bad idea!

If you do it with daily quests you won't get the money for them, not sure about the XP either. With normal quests you can ... I would do some.. but I don't really have quests left =/

It's worth a shot, but in the long run leveling and extra 5% I don't think will be worth it that much. New quests give more XP anyway.

Quests give money instead of XP when you are max lvl since doing it at max lvl and getting XP rewarded you nothing. So when you aren't max lvl I don't know if dailies will give XP, try the daily PvP quest on a lower lvl alt and see what happens.

You get experience from the PVP daily, but I'm not sure if the same will apply to the dailies on the isle. I hope so!

I've heard mixed opinions on whether or not you can get xp from turning in daily quest, but the majority of people are saying you do get xp, so its definitely worth a shot

... I would do some.. but I don't really have quests left =/

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]