Ice Wine

dragonlgnd

So today I finally got to try a dessert wine I've been after for awhile. Ice Wine , it's made from frozen grapes during the coldest time of the year. It's very sweet, almost like a honey water, but it's great. I highly reccomend this wine. It's kind of expensive , but this drink falls under the quality over quantity rule here. The one I got is Inniskillin from Canada , so yes, Canadians can do something right!

dessert wines are great, my parents started getting into them recently, and I don't complain when they share XD

Muscato is my favorite desert wine...Actually, it's about the only wine I like. I tend to have 3-4 glasses wherever I find it served ;)

I got hooked on Australian wines since my trip there....

Mind you, Ice Wine is something I try to pick up when I manage to get close to Montreal. My friend's uncle is trying to get them to bring it to this rock... so far no luck tho.

If you like Ice wine the next step is to try Sauternes with a roquefort cheese. That is as close to heaven as you can get with food.

Sauternes is a french wine from the Bordeaux region made from very mature grapes. It is sweet, delicious an expansive but worth every penny you pay for it. :miner:

I like muscato as well.

I think my tastes have changed though. I'm not nearly as into super sweet desert wines as I used to be. I've taken to drinking jet fuel.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]