Should I Pick My Friend Up?

Skadie

Should I Pick Her Up?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Pick Her Up?

• Yes
    • No

So I need help. My friend goes to a college 20 minutes away from mine. She wants me to pick her up so she can hang out with her boyfriend. It's a 15 minute walk to my car, then 20 minutes to get there, then about 10 minutes to meet up with her, then a 20 minute drive back, and a 15 minute walk to my dorm. She offered to pay for gas, but that isn't the issue. It's an hour and 20 minutes out of my day, but I'm not really doing anything else?

Also something to keep in mind, yesterday she said she was at my college and wanted to hang out. She only wanted to hang out because her ride got here at 3 and her boyfriend wasn't out of class until 4. As soon as her boyfriend came it was like "okay bye!"

We used to be best friends like 2 years ago, but we're just kind of friends now? Not super close.

So should I be a good friend and pick her up/be used? Or stop being a pushover for once/be a b!tch?

Edited by Skadie

Tell her to pound sand imo.

If it wasn't for that "up and leave" thing yesterday then I'd say help her out. But, since you're a holding pattern for her, f@#k it.

I wonder what bros before hos is in girlspeak...

apparently it's beaus before bros

Apparently it's the same thing in girlspeak. Bros before hos goes for both genders =\

Anyways, thank you guys for your help... I'm just kind of a pushover sometimes but the 100% no made the decision for me haha.

I'm letting her boyfriend use my car to pick her up though >.<

I thought bros before hos translated into chicks before dicks for us ladies?

I thought bros before hos translated into chicks before dicks for us ladies?

man, i don't know... maybe i don't have enough female friends to subscribe to that newsletter

dick is pretty neat!

I remember picking my friend to and from classses if we dismiss at the same time and goes to the same college. Otherwise i would say sorry cause i have work to do :P

If you let people walk all over you now, you're going to be doing it for the rest of your life.. and if that chick is really your friend, she won't be upset by you refusing to be a chauffeur.. and if that's the only reason she's calling you anymore, you're better off cutting ties while you can. $.02

.. also......

dick is pretty neat!

^ THIS

In my recollection, the moto was subjective.

Bros before hoes

could quickly morph to

Hoes before bros

...And back again, all depending on the incentive :banana:

I'm letting her boyfriend use my car to pick her up though

In the famous words of NPH... "Sorry about the mess... I made some love stains."

In the famous words of NPH... "Sorry about the mess... I made some love stains."

what's the meaning of nph?

If you let people walk all over you now, you're going to be doing it for the rest of your life.

Very true... After telling my friend no to the car thing I stood up to another one of my friends. It feels good :-D . And what's weird is that I didn't used to be like this. I used to be super controlling and too outspoken. I guess when I decided to not be like that anymore I because too spineless? Anyways... Dick is better... Guys > Girls imo... Guys are more laid back and fun.

Edited by Skadie

It was always chicks before dicks as far as I remember...we don't typically like to call ourselves hoes. However true as that may be.

No. Christien's a twat.. boring too! cant believe you let her BF use her car... you know how asians drive. (JK!! /sarcasm)

Side note...how do i get a cool tag signature thiiiing? :cool:

hahah, yeaaah. You really can't go wrong with Neil Patrick Harris.

"What does the P.H. stand for in N.P.H?"

"Uh...Patrick Harris?"

"No, common mistake...poon handler"

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]