Questions about FP before applying?

Atreyu

So, I just had a few questions before I apply and I didn't see many updated answers to this and I'm not by WoW so I figured I'd ask here.

First off, I do have a friend in there so I have asked him a bit but since he doesn't really raid he can't answer much. I was wondering if you were looking for raiders/adding raiders since this is the real reason I was looking into this guild.

If so, if you could please give me some details on how the raids work within guild.

My last question also relies on the first; What is the plan on raids in WoTLK? Will the guild be raiding straight up from 70-80 while questing and doing instances in between? Any information would be awesome. Thanks :)

We did not raid when we were leveling from Pre-BC to BC and have no plans to raid until the majority of our raiders are 80. We haven't really discussed in depth any official raid plans for WotLK just yet but it is something we plan on doing soon. As for accepting raiders I don't think any of the raid leaders are sure just yet. Obviously we want to give the opportunity to people already in the guild if they want to raid, and people have a way of changing their minds when the expansion hits. In addition we are also short a couple class leaders and need to sort that out as well before making a call on what classes need what. So the TLDR version is: we don't know and probably wont until we are close to raiding. :) But if you have a friend that is a member apply to the proper class forum and we can see about getting you in as a friend and family member.

Thanks!

-Shad

Well, and this is nothing against the guild, i know it's a great guild, I am really interest in a guild that I can actively raid in...I'm sure you know how it is :P. I spent a lot of time in lower raid level guilds and it's to the point where I believe I am geared and skilled enough to go to a higher level raiding group and that can't be done with simple pugs :P. I liked the appeal of FP because of the "less strict" rules in comparison to DE or some other guilds but I mean, I have been looking all around trying to find the right guild, but the ability to raid is deffinitly one that is biggy :). thank you for the information...As for the class leaders, is there anyone in the hunter department by chance I could maybe talk to? Forums are cool but a lil informal :)

Vixxie is the hunter CL, but also not to be rude but your newly attained level of gear is also not going to mean much in about 1 week.

Sounds like raiding, hardcore is your passion. I'd say FP is not for you, I'd try something like Vindictive. They're something like our sister guild, raid hardcore and all that.

FP will figure out what FP is doing at lvl 80 when we get there. Lots can change between now and then.

Good Luck.

knowing our guild our raid leaders will be the last to get to 80 =D

knowing our guild our raid leaders will be the last to get to 80 =D

SHUT YO DIRTY HOOKER MOUTH!

Its okay, knowing some of our members they'll rocket to 80 and quit for a year.

BURN

lol matt

good retort! except i was a councilor when i did that, not a member

TECHNICALITY

get Dartol's Rod of Transformation.....that is all

Edited by Shikimaru

get Dartol's Rod of Transformation.....that is all

Completed that quest :D Sorry

And I never said my gear meant the world to the next xpac...but it does help a lot for leveling...Anyways, If there will be no raiding then I guess that casts my answer. Ty.

Completed that quest :D Sorry

And I never said my gear meant the world to the next xpac...but it does help a lot for leveling...Anyways, If there will be no raiding then I guess that casts my answer. Ty.

Noones going to be raiding until 80. Promise!

Noones going to be raiding until 80. Promise!

Yeah I think people that started playing post BC have a different impression of what it will be like while leveling.

No one will even in be in Outland except a few hundred DK's. I don't even think people are raiding now, and they certainly won't be for the next few weeks.

I totally hit ZG last night... and that was totally a raid, the whole two of us in there rocked the fish boss!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]