FP WINTER Party '08

stangmeister

/Sigh. Way to have your party the same weekend as my Lucid guildmeet. Now I'll never be able to convince Laura to be my arm candy for my party. :(

...Sorry Justin, you know I love you!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been decided that the FP winter party will be held at The House of Nok. We will be sending lil man to the grandparents for the night so no worrying about bebe. The party will start around 8pm. I will post the address and directions later when daddy gets home to take lil man or if he EVER falls asleep for me to get that stoof together.

P.S. Sorry Bridget, but this is a pet free home... unless you count Garnok. ^_^

I so wish I could come! But Tax returns don't come that quick! LOL Anyways I look foward to seeing all the pics. Anyone who hasn't experienced an FP family party you couldn't begin to imagine what you are missing. It's better then Epikz!!! And don't worry if you arrive late late at night in the morning (hehe) cuz the party the first night usually lasts till breakfast. Anyways I need to get my little akira to 80 so I can hang out with the big boyz!

It has been decided that the FP winter party will be held at The House of Nok. We will be sending lil man to the grandparents for the night so no worrying about bebe. The party will start around 8pm. I will post the address and directions later when daddy gets home to take lil man or if he EVER falls asleep for me to get that stoof together.

P.S. Sorry Bridget, but this is a pet free home... unless you count Garnok. ^_^

Eggcellent!

I look forward to smoking like a chimney on the designated smoker's porch.

Eggcellent!

I look forward to smoking like a chimney on the designated smoker's porch.

The porch is small, smoking will be done in front of the garage ;)

probably the standard pile lots of people into fphq for a little while, go get food, come home, repeat. (maybe substitute fphq for fphq2 - darcy and kimballs)

hey scotts everyone is doing some stuff on the days people from out of town will be here so like heads up.

Edited by Erlin

lol, np! i don't live at fphq anymore so i have to be a little more pro-active myself.

there needs to be a heroes ability like hana's from season one... but instead of tapping into the internet and whatnot you tap into like the gay network

you tap into like the gay network

No thx. I don't want to tap into that.

No thx. I don't want to tap into that.

but how are you supposed to know how to style your hair without homohelp?

eleventy million gay hairdressers can't be wrong

Personally I go for the looks-like-you-didn't-style-your-hair style. To save time, I don't style my hair.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]