FP WINTER Party '08

stangmeister

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! It is 60 bucks cheaper on Friday than it is on Saturday. That's 60 bucks I will put to good use on the official FP trip to the strip club!

If Ghost is around, we won't even have to leave the party to get some strippin' action!

official FP trip to the strip club is not the strip club you wanna go to

Excellent! It is 60 bucks cheaper on Friday than it is on Saturday. That's 60 bucks I will put to good use on the official FP trip to the strip club!

This an excellent twist to the FP party, maybe you guys can get group lap dance specials.

from what mike says about it, blondie is something everyone should see.

this is a boldfaced lie ><

i've seen "it" and i wish i could erase that night from my eyeballs

Isn't clermont lounge kind of a dive?

haha it's supose to be the shadiest place in atl. We could always pay a visit to Katra/Usagi/Plumpy and go to Sugar and Spice in carrollton. I hear thats where old strippers go to die

you need to go to a high class joint like Strokers! When you're done there swing by the drive through barber shop

d00dz! we need to do chicken and waffles! i still havent! slacker tour guides

There's a place in midtown near the intersection of peachtree and north ave... "Gladys Knight and Ron Winans' Chicken & Waffles"

is it all you can eat?

lol srsly though we need to go.

my friend works at the pony, he says it's nice and the chicks are reasonably hot

the oasis is ok but it's so dark, kinda hard to look at titties when you need a flashlight

just wear one of those miners hats, you won't look weird.

guys can count me out though i feel like i'll catch something if i go to a strip club.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]