FP WINTER Party '08

stangmeister

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got my passport in time. I'm coming. I'm not joking. I'm leaving in 4-5 month for mission. So I want to meet you guys in real life. I would like to know where is going to be , when to when , a very good plan how to go there, etc.

Get your passport!

Its on Jan 3rd, here in atlanta. Fly in any time near that date and we'll come get you from the airport!

If I got my passport in time. I'm coming. I'm not joking. I'm leaving in 4-5 month for mission. So I want to meet you guys in real life. I would like to know where is going to be , when to when , a very good plan how to go there, etc.

Holy F'in Sheet!

I'll Twigs!

I think I have a few things to be sorry for...

I ain't gonna list them though, because I bet most of you didn't notice some of them!

For the record though, I am not sorry for the initiation of body shots! Even though I looked like I had been swimming in sugar after GG's shots >.>

If anyone else will be at the airport around Geo's landing time I'll be happy to load up my car =P

• 3 weeks later...

So my mom approved the winter party as long as I can get Anarchos or Zorak to come with me... which isn't looking too good. BUT I can come to the summer party with or without them :)

amg - bring both!

and why summer not winter?

Noooo cluee!! But Anarchos and Zorak are more into going to the summer one. So I might just have to wait until then :-(

Will anyone be able to pick me up at the airport on Friday Jan 2 at say... 1:30 - 2ish?

Edited by Gryph

Excellent! It is 60 bucks cheaper on Friday than it is on Saturday. That's 60 bucks I will put to good use on the official FP trip to the strip club!

Edited by Gryph

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]