FP WINTER Party '08

stangmeister

my friend works at the pony, he says it's nice and the chicks are reasonably hot

the oasis is ok but it's so dark, kinda hard to look at titties when you need a flashlight

This is the kind of info we're looking for here! Kudos to Limonada!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of info we're looking for here! Kudos to Limonada!

if you want a better breakdown:

the pony strippers don't have tattoos, but their shooter girls can. to my understanding, their shooter girls are a little more reigned in than the oasis ones

the oasis strippers are generally tattoo-riddled, and their shooter girls basically give lap dances for the cost of the shot

the clermont is an abomination against god and should be burned to the ground

Oh Oh, how about Magic City, located across the street from the city jail. I'm sure that place is full of class!

There's a place in midtown near the intersection of peachtree and north ave... "Gladys Knight and Ron Winans' Chicken & Waffles"

YES!

As far as strip clubs I'm kinda with the Swinging Richards crowd...but I'd gladly hit the pony or cheetahs.

I kinda have to agree that clermont should burn, but it's also one of those things to say you've lived to tell about. Just don't go unless you drink PBR and like to hang smashed cans on your wall. And please god if you guys go there, do not get your head smashed...it's not a smart idea no matter how drunk you are.

Can we get a "confirmed" list by Wednesday? I want to make sure we are accounting for the various out of towners, their flights / arrivals. Also - if you are planning to make it, please make sure you have thought about sleeping arangements. If you haven't - start.

We will accomodate everyone that we can, but HQ has downsized this year (the economy and all) and we want to make sure that everyone has a great and reasonably comfortable time.

If you are an out-of-towner, please PM me a confirmation that you're showing up, your travel plans to-from the airport and where you hope to stay.

Again, if I can get this by Wednesday, December, 17, It'll give me time to help out those who don't have these plans solidly put together. After Wednesday, if you show up without a confirmation, prepare to sleep in the woods.

Yup - Please confirm who is coming.

Sauces? Gryph/Soma?

I know Ryee/Shad/Ghost/Ecthelion/Memphis are

Div and Niado probably are, twigs, beck? who else?!!?!?!!!

ZOMG

Soma: Arrives in ATL January 3, 2:08 PM Delta Flight 1859

Leaves ATL January 6, 12:05 PM Delta Flight 1858

Gryph: Arrives in ATL January 2, 11:30 AM Delta Flight 1855

Was gonna buy my tickets when I got paid on Friday... However... I haven't had power at home since Thursday night. I go to buy my tickets at work today and they doubled in price!! Damn dirty Ice Storm!!

Edited by Gryph

Gryph: Arrives in ATL January 2, 11:30 AM Delta Flight 1855

oh snap! 38 minute landing difference!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Northwest Airlines # 1428

Minneapolis St Paul Intl (MSP) to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson ATL (ATL)

Departure (MSP): January 2, 7:05 AM CST (morning)

Arrival (ATL): January 2, 10:52 AM EST (morning)

Hey EJ, you think your woman would gimme a lift to Derry from Logan when we get back? Holla

And I think my loverbutt, Darcy, is picking me up?

Hey EJ, you think your woman would gimme a lift to Derry from Logan when we get back? Holla

I haven't quite figured out the getting home from the airport part yet... but I'll count you in for whatever I do.

I can pick some folks up if need be at the airport.

I might take you up on that!!! I'll keep you posted!

he was wondering if you needed a ride to duluth.

And I think my loverbutt, Darcy, is picking me up?

We could scream songs in the car again?!?

I shall be there if needed. Or ABC will be there if needed. Or you and I could just have tehsecks on the airport floor.

Whatevs. Lemme know!

he was wondering if you needed a ride to duluth.

Haha, and... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]