FP WINTER Party '08

stangmeister

Okay - So!

As you all know, we generally have two big parties each year, the Summer and Winter party. The Summer one is usually bigger, just because well, it's warmer! None the less, the Winter party is coming up fast, and if you want to come out, we'd love to see you. Think of it as the FP Xmas party, we're family damnit, and we require you to stop by and say hi! I want to pinch your "cheeks".

Memphis and Shadrende have already bought their tickets and will be here the weekend right after new years, so, the 2nd and 3rd of January.

Post up here if you are planning on making the trek to Mecca once again. The details of where we are going to have the bash we can iron out later - help me convince Hykos/Ratava/Shiki to have it at their place, it's an awesome house and they are awesome hosts =)

xD /excited

UPDATE:

Memphis/Shad/Gryph/Soma/Ryee/Ghost/Ecthelion/Div are coming in on Wed-Friday, all their accomodations are taken care of.

We'll have the first get together up near our place in Gwinnett - probably just chill since everyone will just be getting in. Guitar hero / Rock Band .. I sense it..

Saturday DAY we'll take the newbies to downtown Atlanta, show em the town, try to convince them to move, etc etc normal =P

Saturday NIGHT is the party, we're doing it at Garnok/Lucienas house this year. Try to not trash the place, it's brand new! It's up here in Gwinnett too, sorry Douglasville!

Sunday lots of you all are leaving, but to those that arent its all day /fondles from Stang.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already off from 12/24 through 1/4, so I'll be around to hang out with visiting peeps.

And ixnay on the party place. It'll be too cold to have people outside, and 30 people inside would suuuuuuck. Plus I don't think Ratava can take that much excitement in one year. Next summer though! how 'bout that?

edit: Rosh, wtf, fly over here damnit! and bring that lazy bashtard Dag with you :)

Edited by Hykos

Plus I don't think Ratava can take that much excitement in one year.

Not going to lie, i lol'd irl.

And like our new smaller apartment will be better! =P

I'll go beg Darcy and Kimball again prolly. And RH, come!

Insert usual response here.

Insert usual response to your usual responce here.

I don't think I can make it this year! Sorry.

SHUT YO DIRTY HOOKER MOUTH! Ima drag you out of your room, sipping your tea and reading your new yorker magazine to be social!

Love you guys! but not a chance in hell were doing that drive in the winter from canada. God knows were in the world we would get lost. Course the snow can only follow us so far ;-) and it would be funny to see peoples look of " what the hell are you driving " and and how is is still moving? lol

SO EXCITED!! <333333

So this is when I land

Friday, January 2, 2009

Northwest Airlines # 1428

Minneapolis St Paul Intl (MSP) to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson ATL (ATL)

Departure (MSP): January 2, 7:05 AM CST (morning)

Arrival (ATL): January 2, 10:52 AM EST (morning)

And this is when I leave =(

Monday, January 5, 2009

Northwest Airlines # 1433

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson ATL (ATL) to Minneapolis St Paul Intl (MSP)

Departure (ATL): January 5, 6:05 PM EST (evening)

Arrival (MSP): January 5, 7:55 PM CST (evening)

Hmm, I'll see what time off I can take, and not get flogged for. =P

I'd worry about what's going to happen to you if you DON'T make it =P /omnomnom

Edited by Memphis

I'd worry about what's going to happen to you if you DON'T make it =P /omnomnom

Oh I'll be there, I'm more interested in how long I'll be able to come up for. Wether it's the standard day up, 2 days there, day back, or if I can extend that a little.

We will see =P

Oh I'll be there, I'm more interested in how long I'll be able to come up for. Wether it's the standard day up, 2 days there, day back, or if I can extend that a little.

We will see =P

We have a guest room you can stay in if you would like a bed not a couch this time =D

Maybe I will make eggs for ya ^_^

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]