Trippiest Video Ever

Atrus

Only if i could have it on repeat forever :<

Edit: No i don't know what exactly she's saying, however, i think it's something along the lines of "Where is it? Follow it? Love of trouble."

Edited by Atrus

I always knew Disney was trying to sneak in those subliminal messages! =P ... aaaand now it's stuck in my head, thanks Edbrrrr! .. That is pretty much amazing though. =)

as a former acid user (abuser?) i beg to differ. the trippiest video ever is the first pokemon movie... at 8am... after being awake for over 24 hours and having ingested several gel tabs

That video sucked. I've seen more creativity from a child with a play toy piano.

Congratulations you can loop stuff!

I don't think it sucked Saucey, but I don't know if I'd call it the 'trippiest' vid I've ever seen.

Considering the inspirational material was written by Lewis Caroll, the original tripper, it certainly has potential as exhibited by that vid.

However, there was another flick, in our forums a few months back that definitely won the trippiest award for me...Not sure I can find it now though...Forum trolls? /help

• 3 weeks later...
[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]