In Regards to KOTOR MMO

Kurangis

The Lead Designer/Producer (I believe that was his title) came to my college last semester and seemed to have a pretty good understanding of how MMOs should work. I really loved the first KOTOR and Bioware is a good company (new company doing the MMO in Texas but still labeled as Bioware) so I have hope for it. The screenshots look terrible and the companion system seems more suited for the traditional RPG but we'll see. Not too impressed with what I've seen so far but I have my fingers crossed.

The screen shots looked really cartoonish. I really think it should have stuck with the KOTOR style graphics. :\

I would perfer KOTOR 3 personally, but Star Wars has SUCH potential for an MMO. SWG was good at first, but then they turned it to poo before my mmo time so I never got the chance to really enjoy it. Sucks cause alot of my friend's parents played and loved it.

SWG owned for a while, i loved how free it was. And definitely the best crafting of any game I've ever played. I'm not too impressed by KOTOR mmo, and I hope it's not overrun by xbox live assholes..

SWG owned for a while, i loved how free it was. And definitely the best crafting of any game I've ever played. I'm not too impressed by KOTOR mmo, and I hope it's not overrun by xbox live assholes..

like wow?

A beta version of "RYL - Risk Your Life".. being my first MMO ever. Decent graphics, and controls, i was pretty psyched about it. (Went back to it just to see what i would think of it now, and it was clunky and not as intuitive as wow.) *it's free to play online.

Picked up City of Heroes after that, thought it was awesome too, but seemed to slow down and the instances were "dry" somehow, but overall decent game.

Then WoW march Feb. of 05.

tried LOTR online last year cuz i LOVE LOTR books (and movies). But couldnt break me of wow so i cancelled it, even tho i thought it was a very solid game and really enjoyed it.

Stuck to WoW.

I'm a biiiig fan of LOTRO. I almost quit WoW for it because I could be a bard and NOTHING is cooler then not only playing your own music, but playing music to OWN NOOBS. The ONLY thing that stopped me was that their pvp system was so boring to me, and I couldn't get into it. The questing and the setting was so excellent though.

The ONLY MMO I'm willing ot play at this point is WoW unless all of Team Sauce and FP moved to a new MMO. Then I would make the trek, I don't really like WoW as much as I used to, but I love you guys so I have fun playing.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]