Which Char Should Be My Main in WOTLK?

Skadie

So, as some of you may know, Epione was always my main up until May this year when Skadie became my main. With the new patch I've made Epione shadow and I love it so much that I'm not sure which character should be my main in WOTLK. I love playing both classes so much that I really can't decide which one I like more. Which one will be more viable in the expansion and in FP: a shadow priest or a frost mage?

Don't think about what's more viable to other people. Play whichever you like more. If you like them equally, flip a coin.

Tough question, although I am partial to priests!

Were you, by chance, an altar boy as a child, Matt? Just wonderin'. =P

Don't think about what's more viable to other people. Play whichever you like more. If you like them equally, flip a coin.

I think I will enjoy whichever is more viable. I'm leaning towards my SP but in 10 mans generally there's only 1 SP but there can be 2 mages. I'm also good with pvp on my priest but I'm horrible on my mage. But if it would be easier for me to get a raid spot with my mage then I'd rather play her. But on my priest I can raid as shadow or holy. So maybe my priest would be more useful? I just really don't know what to do. I love playing them both. :confused:

I think you'll have some time to decide. Level a priest and mage to 80 and see how the experience is for both. Or you could just roll druid and have the best of both worlds. :P

i would say priest. (i am partial as well)

mage = dps.

Priest = Heals and/or dps depending on spec.

*and with the new Spell Power utility viability (does that make sense?) as well as Dual Spec, I think the options with priest are awesome. SP can put up some pretty sick damage, and holy/disc can heal with the best of them.

to continue to be analytical about it... then think class specifics. Fort/Spirit/shadow resist/fear ward vs Int buff, mana gems, SHEEP,ice/molten/mage armor/Make Food (yumyums). and also what would fit better into FP raids.

but in the end it's what you have the most fun with IMO.

<3

__

|_ p3e|\|

|_

Shad said that there will be more mage spots open for raiding than priest spots. So although I'd enjoy my priest more, I'd rather be raiding with my mage than sitting out on my priest. :sad:

Shad is a meany!

And - who knows Skadie to be honest, noone knows what we'll need at 80!

We do have more priests than mages, that is true though. (although, tbh, Spriest and mage are the same thing imo! If not the Spriest being better!)

anyone remember chicken tonight?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]