Get us some achievements?

stangmeister

So, after the patch we'll have achievements in game. It wont think you've killed Rag or Onyxia or C'thun unless you have some gear from said boss, or you go do it again.

Should we go get some AQ achievements or ragnaros ones.. maybe the 4 emerald dragons or the blue one in Azshara?

=O

I would be up for any of those things. If we do MC, though, I'd like to bring my hunter for a shot at the Leaf so I can do the epic bow quests (Bre's in for Rag though!).

Id' be down for whatever. I still have items from Rag, Nef, and Ony though. Thankfully. Never saw CThun drop though :-\

Oh hell, so you have to have an item from the boss?? that'll take up tons of bank space... I'm guessing you just need the item to complete it, not hold onto it. So hell yea I'm up for it!

Edited by dragonlgnd

Thats just how they will find retroactive achievements. After you kill a boss when it's live it will recognize you at that point.

I know I've got stuff from Ony, Rag, Nef, I don't think I picked up anything from Cthun when we killed him though XD

I was thinking their system would have it cataloged that you had dropped the bosses, I thought I remember one feet of strength being Naxx completed but it could have been the lvl 80 Naxx.

I was thinking their system would have it cataloged that you had dropped the bosses, I thought I remember one feet of strength being Naxx completed but it could have been the lvl 80 Naxx.

I thought so too until I read some blue posts about items triggering the completion. There were achievements that showed how many times you killed raid bosses, but it's possible that wow won't be keeping track until this patch. Anything before they won't know about.

Also I think the completion of a quest that requires the killing of a raid boss also triggers the completion. I might be wrong though, but that sounds logical

Edited by Hykos

Yup - what Hykos said.

The only ones it'll remember are ones you completed quests for. Like, um, Magtheridon or something.

Ya know?

Damnit! I don't keep anything i won't use again for sure.

Omg I wanna tank something!

Who's said that?!

All I have to say is ...

lets F-in do this already.. we'll get credit now so there is no reason.. no f-in reason why my buddies died face down in the muck so that..

yes there is a literal connection between achievements and vietnam walter!!

im in! i wish i didnt dust everything i had pre-bc T_T CTM!

just say when , and im there,

and i still have 3 pieces of trancendence, and my prophcy robe, i can't bare to disenchant them, cause i think it would hurt paigow...

Edited by paigow

lol good job blizzard refreshing peoples interest!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]