Career chage

Ryee

Someone recommend a new career for me! My job sucks...and uh, yeah. :)

I will NOT consider prostitution, drug selling/distributing, or doing "fabulous" voice overs.

I'm bored at work...so someone throw me a bone (lulz) here.

Joey, you love, LOVE learning new languages.

Look into being a diplomat and stationed at one of the US embassys? They're greaty Pay and I think would be a neat job. Having someone like you who speaks many languages is a priceless commodity imo.

What do you do now? What do you like to do?

I'm currently employed by the U.S. Department of State as...a peon. My job consists of doing a minimal amount of data entry every month, followed by long streaks of me reading novels (I've read 9 cover-to-cover solely at work since I started a year ago), watching streaming TV (Lost, Wipeout, Grey's Anatomy, ER) and generally feeling dissatisfied with my job!

What do I like to do? hmm...

Well I used to tutor high school and college level math (as a paying, salaried job) at my university. Really loved doing that. I also like learning new languages / attempting to use said languages. Korean is currently in the works, Russian, Spanish, and Japanese are all in the 'upper mediocre' category in terms of what I know currently.

I dunno, I'm just bored out of my skull, and need something else to do.

Joey, you love, LOVE learning new languages.

Look into being a diplomat and stationed at one of the US embassys? They're greaty Pay and I think would be a neat job. Having someone like you who speaks many languages is a priceless commodity imo.

QFT

The State Dept. is always looking for people to fill vacancies at their embassies in Iraq and Afghanistan :)

edit:

I'm currently employed by the U.S. Department of State as...

WTF you already work for them? Why aren't you doing something more interesting somewhere more interesting.

Edited by Hykos

I will NOT consider prostitution, drug selling/distributing, or doing "fabulous" voice overs.

Hmm. Well with those restrictions I'll have to get back to ya.

Why not become a college professor... You would make a great head of the language dept someday! Plus, professors get paid pretty well!

I'm currently in Teachers College. Maybe being a teacher. At the very least you could go over seas and teach English.

Edited by Ajaxthegreat

yea be a teacher. just dont be like the one in that terrible british movie igor made me watch.

You can be a personal translator LOL

Stand beside the person and just translate what they say into other languages.

Sorry, Just had to say it xD

Ill give you a dollar everytime you translate raw manga chapters into english for me

Ill give you a dollar everytime you translate raw manga chapters into english for me

So easy...hope you've been savin the singles your mom gets from her night job. :)

lulz tomsmom

HAI TOM I

Residential staff for teenage rehabs.

What idiot would volunteer for that job?!

They actually pay someone to do that? I thought you just got a pat on the back once every 6 months....

They actually pay someone to do that? I thought you just got a pat on the back once every 6 months....

very lolth

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]