To All you Twatwaffles

Tutubi

That's actually what I look like during raids...

...minus being a hot chick, with a lot more body hair, a +10 stam penis, and my lingerie is a bit more revealing.

Edited by Beckbristow

rofl so much ass crack

yes

lol sheriff mcboobs

Pantsless raiding ia a long and proud FP tradition.

there is no statement more accurate than this.

and that was actually pretty funny, although i watched the first half with the volume down... her ass was distracting me

I typically do arenas in the morning so i usually don't have any pants on due to me sleeping in only my boxers.

Shad stop fappin and listen once in awhile. Btw I know now who are the twatwaffles here. You silly silly gafs!!

Anyways, I have two exams tomorrow and I am so big time on the slacking area at the moment. Not only that I am procrastinating my ass off right now, I am going out of my mind. My brain can only handle too much information. The reason being, I want to do good, like really really good. The stress level that im at right now is unimaginable but what do I do? I hang out on facebook while I study, talking to friends that dont really have anything interesting to say. I always do everything last minute too. I kept putting it off..like Ill do it tomorrow, then tomorrow after, then tomorrow after that till its already the night before. I kept telling myself that I need to manage my time and plan some study time for this day and that day but that always blow out on my face and doesnt happen. My mom said that she knows I am lazy ever since I was born because they had to induced her to get me outta there and she said that I had a twin and it was shit...literally. And because we lived in a cave and we had stone for money..she didnt pick to have a C section cuz its so expensive and the clinic didnt accept rocks as payment. Oh jeez I dont even know what I am talking about anymore. Just venting I guess. I usually just vent on writing and get a poem out of it but why do that ? I am already lazy enough as it is. I keep telling myself i am normal. I dont think I am convincing enough. Convince me. Anyone?

P.S.

Pantlessones FTW! Good times.

Edited by Tutubi

jenna hahaha you're so crazy i love it. i hope everything works out for the best for you. i believe it will even with your stress level so high i think you can manage it. if not i'll mail you a pocket organizer with hannah montana on it.

ps i will accept rocks as payment for hamburgers.

Edited by Erlin

I used to put everything off too. I just got tired of it, you have to get to that point. Now I get things done ahead of time to "get them out of the way." GL Jenna :)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]