Baby Update

Garnok

For those that were curious, after 2 weeks Candi, baby and I have finally returned home. Candi had gotten an infection at her incision and it took a while for that to be worked through. She has finally not had a fever in about 36 hours and the infection has drained quite a bit the last day or so.

Little Russell was actually discharged on Sunday but was able to stay in the hospital with us. He and mommy are taking a nap together as I post this :)

And for a touch of cuteness, here's a pic from a couple of days ago

http://www.babysites.com/site9/bebesparks/myphotos/1075238_20080924_100000292318720.jpg

glad everything is going well, also...

your baby room isnt wow themed?

Congrats man - glad you're all home happy and healthy.

Beautiful boy - I hope you guys were all stocked up on sleep ahead of time. I'm 2.5 years into parenthood, and I still don't sleep.

:wacko:

It's great to hear Candi and the baby are doing well, I know it's tough being stuck in the hospital dealing with more after everything you've already dealt with. Those steps into the house carrying the baby must have felt amazing, the first night even more so having a full family under your house.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]