• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't ya'll seen family guy? cows LOVE getting milked

dunno about the whole getting hit in the head and eaten part though

well I like that part at least

this thread makes me hungry

i wonder if this changes toms definition of milk time

I just opened a gallon of milk, drank one glass, and then poured the rest down the drain in honor of this thread.

Lmao!

What about the Kobe-Wagyu cows? I think they're lovin it. I'd love for my death to end in a high priced meal.

Farms in America and Britain have attempted to replicate the Kobe traditions, providing their Wagyu herds beer and daily massages.

Speaking of, I had some Wagyu ground beef in a burger the other day... Oh. My. God. That cow must have been the Marissa Miller of cows. This was the best ground beef I have ever eatin, hands down. I've had some great steaks coast to coast, but after tasting this stuff... My next uber pricey dinner will be at the expense of a Wagyu cow.

Mmmm Marissa Miller...

Mmmm Steaks...

/drool

all i know is if any company decides to undertake that, they better start breeding people. i dont want crack ho milk ice cream, in other words hopefully they wouldnt use and breast that can lactate the most milk.

I don't believe in animal cruelty, if someone wants to use chipmunks as baseballs more power to them. They are clearly inferior beings. The fact that someone can go to jail for animal cruelty boggles my mind when our society is one that consumes them at an alarming rate, one that is almost unprecedented. That being said I do not eat red meat, I avoid meat whenever possible, and eat all sorts of fake meat products. Ironic no?

all vegetarians should support meat consumption because if we eat all the meat, then we'll have to switch to vegetables!

or soylent green, I hear that's pretty good too

This thread is going places. I almost replied this morning but I didn't and I'm glad. Just this one time, I don't have to unleash my sarcastic asshole side, which means I'm speechless.

I'd like to point out that, despite being completely hypocritical in this regard, no mammal is really supposed to consume dairy after infancy.

when cows make the laws and rules they can do what they want but since humans scrached and clawed to the top of the food chain we can do whatever we want the cows your talkign about wouldnt even be alive if not for the need of milk or meat. Ask any peta member if they woudl exchange their own daughter or sons life for that of an animal and u can just watch them backpeddel and try to twist it . even better ask tghem what they woudl do if a lion was attacking their kid and see how fast they woudl put a bullet in the lions brain. People only want to help the helpless cause they feel its right u knwo if they were starving they woudl eat whatever they had to to stay alive . By the way i love animals and have had pets my whole life but untill they make the same contrabutions as humans then they will forever be dinner imo

It's so funny to see people who don't give a rat's @$$ about animals what people do to them. You OBVIOUSLY have NO IDEA what those cows go through and the way they are treated. Why don't you do a little research and look some stuff up and see how dairy cows are treated. If humans were treated the same way cows are, the treatment would stop and would be condemned.

Oooor... I could spend 24 years on a dairy farm, and be something of an expert on the issue. Oh wait, I did! ;)

What's this business of beating the cows? If you collected art for a living, would you go around smashing it up? Makes no sense...

---

On a related note, how about the latest fun quality issue in China, with the water and much nastier additives in milk, especially baby formula? Now there's a good way to spark a riot, especially in a country where if your first baby dies, you're SOL permanently. :unsure:

Edited by Fatherpeteus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/cheap_shot/funny%20crap/alizee_pancake_nuthin_03.jpg

ALL HAIL HYPNO-BUTT

http://users.skynet.be/sb135441/jartelle/site/babe/alizee_2.gif

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Ju4vQKDwnqs29M:http://www.eror.net/super-duper/super/funny_slike/eat_more_chicken.jpg

I'd like to point out that, despite being completely hypocritical in this regard, no mammal is really supposed to consume dairy after infancy.

If you say that about beer, we are going to fight! haha

Oooor... I could spend 24 years on a dairy farm, and be something of an expert on the issue. Oh wait, I did! ;)

What's this business of beating the cows? If you collected art for a living, would you go around smashing it up? Makes no sense...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, no, I do not feed live anything to my snakes. All my animals are fed frozen/thawed prey items. Also--snakes cannot eat anything BUT other animals. Their digestive system is not designed for plants. They are strictly carniverous. A snake eating other animals is different from a human abusing animals.

Secondly, just because you grew up on a dairy farm doesn't mean you know everything about how other farms are run and how the cows are treated. I grew up on Navy bases my whole life but I don't claim to know everything about the Navy.

The hormones that cows are given in big dairy farms make their bodies produce so much milk they HAVE to be milked. And what about the beef cattle? You're going to tell me that the hormones given to those cows that make their muscles bulk up grotesquely are humane? And the veal cows. . . being trapped in an area so small they can't even move--literally--and then being slaughtered. That's humane? How is any of that good treatment of animals?

Just because YOUR farm didn't treat animals badly doesn't mean the other hundreds of farms did not. If your farm was good to the animals then I commend you. That's great. It is just sad that so many people see nothing wrong with how horrendously those animals are treated. Humans are NOT above the food chain. It is man's arrogance that makes him THINK he is above other animals.

It is man's arrogance that makes him THINK he is above other animals.

Arrogance is how we keep our egos in check.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]