Vanin/Ryee

stangmeister

Whats this mean?

Полнофункциональная почтовая система. Адресная книга, антивирус. Web-интерфейс, POP3 и WAP. Выбор из 4-х доменов.

My translation might be off a bit but i think it says

"What is love. Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more."

Full-function post system. A directory, an antivirus. The Web-interface, POP3 and WAP. A choice from 4 domains

Uh...beats me on what Полнофункциональная means--its an adjective. Literally, poly functional...so my best guess is "multi-functional", but the rest says...

"(Полнофункциональная) messaging system. Antivirus directory. POP3 and WAP interface. 4th domain selection"

gobbletygook. hope that makes sense to you in context.

Edited by Ryee

Aside from English?

Русский язык

日本語

Español

Graduated college with a "Scholarly Language" distinction, which just meant I finished 3 years of Latin and Attic Greek.

Kind of piddling my way through Korean and Arabic right now. Though I don't really have the time to focus on them like I want to. :(

impressive. How do you say hello in Korean? There's a cute korean chick who sometimes runs the shop across the street from my work. xD

lulz aren't you worried I'll just tell you how to say like "your father is a chicken?"

Hello = 안녕하세요 (Anyeong Haseyo)

If she says anything past this though, youre screwed.

Dude BW you know how to say hello in korean, remember Arrested Development. ANYEONG!

Dude BW you know how to say hello in korean, remember Arrested Development. ANYEONG!

Oh snap I totally forgot I did know that!

Thanks Tom! and Joey

Bob Loblaw is my personal hero partly because he reads so fast that he has to close a new book every second

Shad is there a particular reason you are ignoring mine and memphis' text messages? we're starting to take it personally.

Shad is there a particular reason you are ignoring mine and memphis' text messages? we're starting to take it personally.

He's such a busy boy.. spending all that time in 1875 recently =P If I'd known he was without power I'd have gone over and made a campfire in his living room. Then we'd all hang out in our pajamas and make s'mores, and tell scaaaaaaaaary stories! But nooOOoOOoOooOoo!! =P <3

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]