Do you like electronic music?

Hvilelos

I know a lot of folks here enjoy electronic music, what with all the DI.FM addicts. I thought I would share a band I've been listening to a lot lately:

Pendulum

If any of the Atlanta peeps are interested, they are playing at the loft Oct 22; I'm gonna try and make it. I had a lot of fun at the VNV concert, so this could be pretty cool.

Please post links to electronic music you think people would enjoy!

I love Pendulum and have been listening to them a lot the past 3 or 4 months... good choice HV :)

sweet i'm totally checkin this out

Listening now :biggrin:

I noticed HV mentioned VNV. I did the whole VNV/Funkervogt/*FillInIndusrialBandHere* thing years ago. Currently looking for more trance/dance music (Yeah, Amy and I are going through major club withdrawals). For that category, I normally check out Matt Darrey's podcasts on Nocturnal Radio, but I can't help but think I'm still missing allot.

Like HV, I'd love to see more links!

Edited by Feanore

all this crazy talk about electronic music is making me have an ecstasy flashback

OH GODDDD IT'S 1999 AND I'M WEARING UFO PANTS AND I HAVE PINK HAIR AND I'M COVERED IN GLITTER MAKE IT STOPPPPP

I've been a pendulum fan since i saw them open at an Above and Beyond party in San Diego 2 years ago. I recently got In Silico and wasn't too impressed with it to be honest, but then again after listening to Hold your Colour all this time it's kinda to be expected.

Ninja Edit:

Sounds of Life, Slam, and Hold Your Colour are amazing tracks.

Edited by Atrus

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]