Other Games

Shadrende

I've heard some great things about that game, and I'm seriously looking forward to trying it at some point. The lvl of detail they supposedly put into it sounds incredible.

If you force grip a storm trooper and they are near something they try to hold on to stay grounded. The physics engine is really amazing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't yell Bear and run away did I?

Though at least my monitor doesn't crack everytime I look at it

• 2 months later...

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 Fallout 3: Amazon.com Exclusive Survival Edition (insert fairly obscene dollar amount here)

should be here tomorrow! i'ma plug in my pip-boy alarm clock at work and nerd out with my... cock out? wait no

i'ma plug in my pip-boy alarm clock at work and nerd out with my... cock out? wait no

Called it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/cheap_shot/funny%20crap/1223056683572.jpg

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 Fallout 3: Amazon.com Exclusive Survival Edition (insert fairly obscene dollar amount here)

should be here tomorrow! i'ma plug in my pip-boy alarm clock at work and nerd out with my... cock out? wait no

Lemon it's SO good. I picked it up at midnight and am a zombie from being up way too late right now T_T But so worth it! XD

Lemon it's SO good. I picked it up at midnight and am a zombie from being up way too late right now T_T But so worth it! XD

eeeeee i'm so excited ^^ i've been playing 2 again to get back in the zone, i can't waaaaaaaaaaait :x

Bought it at 1100. Tried to install at 1109. Realized the Setup.exe file was 0kB at 1114. Returned at 1128. Same shit different time. Gamestop sucks and now I have to go back to work.

Me and some guys at work have been running days long Transport Tycoon games. Old game that has been opened up and added onto. Good stuff for a lazy multiplayer game you can close and come back to later. Perfect for the job were you have too much free time.

http://www.openttd.org/en/

I have a public server running for any takers.

And I still play Forza2.

Fallout 3, Disc 3 (from Best Buy this time) = no good.

Only 4ish more hours until it's done downloading though...

><

i'm installing mine now, aside from taking forever it seems to be going ok so far

soooooo i rolled my dude and i was escaping from the vault and i kind of accidentally beat the overseer to death ; ;

i thought he was a guard so i clubbed his ass with my police baton, teehee ^^;;

I killed nearly everyone in the vault, starting with Butch. I let his mom survive though. She offered me a drink and I could tell she was just a cougar on the prowl. I guess I'm just a softy when it comes to older women that only want me for my virility.

i can't believe you beat your best friends dad up sarah. amata helped you escape!

Dead Space is pretty sweet, you should check it out

Oh snap I meant to DL that one. I forgot it was out.

red alert 3 out today! im picking that up after work.

i can't believe you beat your best friends dad up sarah. amata helped you escape!

bitch got in the way of my police baton, i can't stop the beatings

lol

when you were beating him up, did you ask him why he kept hitting himself?

I killed nearly everyone in the vault, starting with Butch. I let his mom survive though. She offered me a drink and I could tell she was just a cougar on the prowl. I guess I'm just a softy when it comes to older women that only want me for my virility.

i talked him into leaving his mom, which was pretty neat since my speech skill was total ass

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]