damn ben you beat me to it!

tom and i are pokemon champions!

Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms and COD4 :D

edit:

and sims with cheat codes :P

Edited by sik

damn ben you beat me to it!

tom and i are pokemon champions!

50g to whomever wins a standard 3v3 match over the nintendo wfc on Pokemon Pearl/Diamond. Do it.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f39/Det-Chris/Pokemon/Weavile.jpg

Sims 3!!!

=D!

My fav too. Was my first game. But i am on different version

50g to whomever wins a standard 3v3 match over the nintendo wfc on Pokemon Pearl/Diamond. Do it.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f39/Det-Chris/Pokemon/Weavile.jpg

tom and i had the most epic battle ever. it was like a good 20 minutes of sleep + poison + paralyze + attacks missing + both of us being at 1% for 18 out of those 20 minutes.

tom and i had the most epic battle ever. it was like a good 20 minutes of sleep + poison + paralyze + attacks missing + both of us being at 1% for 18 out of those 20 minutes.

The battle was ultimately decided when Klakla pulled out her Dialga and was getting ready to use an Aura Sphere so I ran in and tried to throw her through a plate glass window but she reversed my throw and uppercuted me and while i was knocked out she shut off my DS. Most epic fight ever

It sucks because the only time i do play that game is between classes where i usually have 45 minutes to an hour to burn at a time (my campus is too far from my apartment to walk back and then go again) so when i fight some 12 year old korean scumbag that plays Skarmory+Blissey with a dragon dancing Gyarados or some shit, i end up missing most of lecture and curse "screw you egg-womanz" under my breath.

Oh and Left 4 Dead is pretty frikkin amazing.

FALLOUT 3

if this game isn't amazing i will shoot myself in the head. i got the pre-order from amazon where you get the vault-tec lunchbox and the bobble head. I VERY EXCITE

Edited by lemontree

OK so the demo of star wars the force unleashed was released yesterday and all I can say, is this game is amazing. I crushed a storm trooper with a Tie fighter xD

Shad, just remember what yoda said "Size matters not" next time crush him with a Star Destroyer or Death Star!

My favorite combo so far: Force grip storm trooper into the air, slam him against a wall, saber throw impale him, and force push home run him out of the park :D

I've heard some great things about that game, and I'm seriously looking forward to trying it at some point. The lvl of detail they supposedly put into it sounds incredible.

My favorite combo so far: Force grip storm trooper into the air, slam him against a wall, saber throw impale him, and force push home run him out of the park :D

Kinky.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]