New recuirt a friend incentive

dragonlgnd

3. For every two levels the new player earns, the new player can grant one free level-up to a lower-level character played by the veteran player.

So while i level one alt with this new person he also powerlevels one of my lower level characters... WOW!!!

I'm recruiting people as we speak

Agressive way of getting new accounts. I will not go with this, I hate working for Blizzard for xp and a mount. :miner:

yeah, at first i was like shit! cause i just recruited two of my friends. and then i was like... ok.. this is just helping blizzard. i do not work for blizzard. no to this.

i thought it was pretty cool.

they kinda have something like this in ff12 when you marry someone. you get rings that let you summon one another. but thats it, it still sucks to lvl.

SO what you're saying is... if I played F12... I could summon Shad...

It was one drunken night, OK!! Just one!

This would've been cooler if you can summon people into other games. Like from FFXI into WoW or into Mario...how cool would that be? Vanin would STOMP some koopas...'cause I'd spec heroic leap...HWUP!!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]